Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Been A While...

...and I've lots to tell you about. However, when I was looking for a picture to insert that relates to my wonderful weekend I found this.....

MK sent me this little Natalie Dee cartoon when I first met TEN. I kept going back and forth saying I just didn't think I could date him b/c of the age thing. Obviously I've quit worrying about that at this point, but then...I saw this little cartoon and it made me giggle. Uncontrollably. I think the plan was that I was going to send this to him to explain that it just wasn't going to work. I'm really glad I didn't :)

T

6 comments:

Melia said...

It would have been so perfect for that situation. Glad you didn't have to use it though :)

{TEN, don't be mad at me for the cartoon.. It was in the very beginning}

DSS said...

Melia...TEN has forgiven you. Me, not so much. He has also noted that he has since hatched and therefore this picture is no longer valid :)

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Such a cute cartoon! What is the age difference, if you don't mind me asking?

KLC said...

i tagged you, check out my blog!

Dana-Lynn said...

My boyfriend and I are 6 years apart. Although, he is the older one. I dated guys before him that were older, and I felt like we were generations apart. It's different with J though. I'm mature for my age and he is immature for his age...so we even out in the maturity department. Age never even crosses my mind.

Anonymous said...

That totally made me laugh! Thank goodness you didn't send it to him!