1. I forgot about Westie Wednesday this week. Please don't tell Louis. I'll just hope he doesn't bring it up.
2. I am so swamped at work. In a good way. I just can't even look at the computer to blog, or read blogs, when i get home. I'm sorry :(
3. The City Boy has tagged me this week. I haven't forgotten :) I like to give these things some thought. And to not rush. So it's coming. Soon!
4. TEN and I made paella last night. It was a successs. Like really, really a success. Thanks to Daisy who let us borrow her paella pan.
5. WIMP and Mr. WIMP have organized a little dinner party for Saturday night. I am so looking forward to it :)
6. Tonight is MY night. As in T TIME!! Blackberry powered off. Front door locked. Book on my lap. I am soo very excited. Is that pitiful?
7. I ordered this hat for The Real Baby of Delaware. The green one. Only I've ordered it in hot pink. I know I said she was just getting that rattle, but I couldn't help myself. I feel like she needs 101 hats. 100 just wasn't enough :-o
I love Winnie the Pooh. I wish we were friends. Everything is so simple for WTP. Don't you agree? Not that things are bad here. Just busy. And overwhelming. I guess we should be careful what we wish for :)
“You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.”
-Winnie the Pooh