Friday, February 25, 2011

“Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.” -WTP


1. I forgot about Westie Wednesday this week.  Please don't tell Louis.  I'll just hope he doesn't bring it up.

2. I am so swamped at work.  In a good way.  I just can't even look at the computer to blog, or read blogs, when i get home.  I'm sorry :(


3. The City Boy has tagged me this week.  I haven't forgotten :)  I like to give these things some thought.  And to not rush.  So it's coming.  Soon!


4. TEN and I made paella last night.  It was a successs.  Like really, really a success.  Thanks to Daisy who let us borrow her paella pan.


5. WIMP and Mr. WIMP have organized a little dinner party for Saturday night.  I am so looking forward to it :)


6. Tonight is MY night.  As in T TIME!!  Blackberry powered off.  Front door locked.  Book on my lap.  I am soo very excited.  Is that pitiful?


7. I ordered this hat for The Real Baby of Delaware.  The green one.  Only I've ordered it in hot pink.  I know I said she was just getting that rattle, but I couldn't help myself.  I feel like she needs 101 hats.  100 just wasn't enough :-o


I love Winnie the Pooh.  I wish we were friends.  Everything is so simple for WTP.  Don't you agree?  Not that things are bad here.  Just busy.  And overwhelming.  I guess we should be careful what we wish for :)

“You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.” 
-Winnie the Pooh

T

15 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

where can I get that hat for my friend Beth's baby!
So cute!

The Defunct Curator said...

Adorable hat. I wish we could still get away with wearing such head gear. Have fun catching up with "you" time tonight!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

I am certain Louis will understand, afterall HE loves you! Your Friday night plans sound divine! I got a surprise snow day and have been in the kitchen ALL day!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

MCW said...

The paella looks heavenly! Yummm.

Unknown said...

Yummy Paella! We'll have to link up for the next Westie Wednesday! Enjoy your night IN!

Deviled Megs said...

I may need that hat in big people version -- it is cute!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time!! You need a break!

I can't make paella-- I've messed it up every single time. You rock.

& the hat for bambino? Stinkin' adorable!

DIMH said...

I am with you! Date with myself tonight :)No shame

Bronwen said...

The paella looks a-mazing! Hope you had some good T-time! :)

Elizabeth said...

That paella looks far better than anything I ever had in Spain! Yum yum!

ts1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TudorCity Girl said...

Hang in there with all the work! Nights to yourself are the best at times. Now I want paell

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

The Munchkins and I certainly missed Westie Wednesday last week but I'm sure Louis will be ok with it. That paella looks amazing! I've never tried to make it but I really want to! I guess I need to get a paella pan. And that hat...OMG ADORABLE! I need to buy one for photoshoots!

love jenny xoxo said...

cute post!! I hope you found time to relax over the weekend!

XOXO

http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

I WANT That hat too. I have bought A LOT lately, but one more will be ok, no?
Does TEN read this blog? just wondering...