Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Joss & Main



Have you heard of Joss & Main? 

I hadn't. 

I got some invitation as a "preferred blogger" or some such other.  I went to check it out.  OMG....LOVE!

It's like all of those other "trunk sales" online.  You have to log in.  The sales last for a few days.  BUT....

This one is so reasonable!

Here, let me show you:

(Dollsola Cheese Grater $14.95)


(Gilly Garden Cultivator $8.95)

(Minky Couture Kami Baby Blanket $49.95)

(Natural Acacia Wood Honeycomb Serving Bowl w/servers $39.95)

(Sketchbook 1/2 Apron $19.95)


(Cookbook Apron $19.95)


(Tea Time Towels in Red $27.95)

I'm telling you, you've got to check it out.  Click  HERE  to sign up!

T

5 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

I'm going to sign up now :)

Anonymous said...

Why do you tempt me? My wallet is empty but I so want to shop!! Haha...

Have fun with wine/cooking tonight :) Sounds like fun!!

xoxo
Jess

Charleston Girl said...

Love, love, love the cookbook apron!!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

.. thanks for sharing this company info - never heard of them before ... can you hear the numbers being rubbed off my credit card for over use? Who needs to go to a mall anymore ... have a great day!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i really like the tea towels! great finds :) xoxo jcd ::
cornflake dreams