Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Am in Danger of Becoming a Dog Hoarder


Dinner was lovely last night, blah, blah, blah...

I've read too much Valentines mushy gushy today, so I'm quite sure you don't want to hear about mine.

I may have had a bit of wine :-o  I may have been tweeting up a storm.  I may have tweeted something about how watching the Westminster Dog Show could turn me into a DOG HOARDER because all of the pups were so precious.  This tweet MAY have been re-tweeted by the SPCA.  Just sayin....

I sat on the couch last night watching all of these dogs.  And realizing how cute so many of them were.  And coming to a final decision.  I do like a corgi, but that will not be my next dog.  My next dog will be a PON.  A what?  You ask.  A Polish Lowland Sheepdog.  Called a PON.  Because when you translate that to Polish the letters change and such and blady and anyway...let's just call it a PON.  Mkay?  Thanks.

Gather round and let me show you what these PONS look like:



I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!??!!?  Cutest pup ever!  Except for Louis, of course.  I must think of a name for him.  My PON will have to be a boy.  And he will need a silly name.  Don't you agree?  Something like Snuffleupagus.  And then I'll call him Snuff.  Or, perhaps something serious like Bartholomew? 

Whatever.  I'll think of the name later.

When I bring SnuffBartSomething home, he will look like this little guy:


All together now......AWWWWWWWWWWW....isn't he presh! 

Yes, yes he is.

So, there you have it.  I've decided on my next pup.  A PON.  Called something to be determined later.

Did you watch the Westminster Dog Show last night?  The Terriers are on tonight.  That's Louis' group.  If you were interested.  In watching.  And voting for the Westie to get Best in Show.  Any extra "woots" help :)

T

17 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

OMG you have to name him Bartholomew. HAVE TO!!!

love jenny xoxo said...

Soo cute!!! I love watching dog shows, the toy category! Sawyer daddy was in Westminster :)

XOXO

Dee Stephens said...

I loved it the year the beagle won!! Remember?

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! snuffaluphogus (?) must be his name!! Snuff for short...Or gus!! I love!! Haha

Xoxo
Jess

flip flops on lex said...

OMG I WANT ONE!!

Imagine all the hair and shedding... It would be worth it though.

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

I think your new PON and Louis Wellington would be best buds. This is so funny, but whenever I talk about getting another Cavalier (I only like boy pets), Dave always calls him Bartholomew.

Since my Cavalier was totally snubbed in the Toy Group, my fingers are crossed for the Westies tonight.

Through Rose Colored Glasses said...

Um... I want a PON now too!

the Hard Way said...

GASP precious!! what a sweetie pants :p i haven't watched the westminster bc i know that i am completely 100% disallowed from dog ownership until there is a backyard in my life and seeing other happy pups makes my heartstrings cry!! can't wait to start name picking!

Jenny DB said...

I don't think I could seriously watch Westminster after having seen Best in Show. Have you seen that? Please tell me you've seen that. Also this PON is quite cute but have to say looks conspicuously SIMILAR to Louis. Is this a coincidence? Just saying. ALSO ... do they have these PONs at any rescue shelters? ;-)

Jenny DB said...

Oh, and I second MFC. Bartholomew would be the perfect name for that little guy :-)

Jess said...

I vote for Bartholomew because that would be ridiculous and hilarious, both of which I happen to be a fan of!!!

pittsburghprepster said...

oh my goodness! like a Westie but with droopy ears! In love!!!!

Ann said...

Duke is too close for me to be allowed to say that is an adorable pup :)

Tote said...

He is so cute! Louis will absolutely love him, but he will still want to be the pack leader.

Barefoot in the Park said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pups are adorable! I love both the serious and the silly names.

BelleinBows said...

Why did you do this to me? I will long for one so bad now!