Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Westie Wednesday

I just realized that it's Westie Wednesday!  Boy, Louis sure would be perturbed if I forgot to tell you about him. 

I'm a bit behind, but I will tell you that 2 weekends ago we took Louis to Dogtoberfest.  It is just what it sounds like.  A huge festival for dogs, with spa services...tasty treats...and even the PawCasso Studio if your pup wants to paint. I kid you not.

We resisted the urge to let Louis demonstrate his artistic ability, but we did sit for a portrait.  Well, a caricature really.  What do you think??


Then, it was off to Big City, VA to help my mother.  While I was gone, Louis stayed with TEN.  That's nothing new, of course, but what WAS new was that he found a muddy corner of TEN's yard and tried to give himself a bath.  He was covered in mud, and S-T-I-N-K-Y!  TEN gave him a bath, but didn't have a dryer or brush.  I so wish I could share the picture he sent me, but alas...the blackberry isn't cooperating.

The poor little guy has been shuffled around so much these 2 weeks, he hasn't a clue what's going on :(  And then...last night when I got home, his Halloween Costume had arrived.  So........well......of course I wanted him to try it on. 

Let's just say it didn't go very well.  At all.  And I can't imagine why?  It's the cutest costume.  Here, have a peek:


So that's what Louis has been up to.  He's really happy to have his mummy home, and he's going to daycare tomorrow...so the week is really looking up :)

Westie Licks,

T & Louis

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Love the caricature !! It's time for you and Ten to get married girlfriend!

Tote said...

I love your picture, as well as the costume! Jake won't let me put anything on him. Back to normal now. Have a good evening T.

REBrown said...

Dogtoberfest looks like it would be so much fun! I'm glad Louis is back into his normal routine.

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

Love the caricature...and what Dee said...but I wouldnt dare write that :)