Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Westie Wednesday

I just realized that it's Westie Wednesday!  Boy, Louis sure would be perturbed if I forgot to tell you about him. 

I'm a bit behind, but I will tell you that 2 weekends ago we took Louis to Dogtoberfest.  It is just what it sounds like.  A huge festival for dogs, with spa services...tasty treats...and even the PawCasso Studio if your pup wants to paint. I kid you not.

We resisted the urge to let Louis demonstrate his artistic ability, but we did sit for a portrait.  Well, a caricature really.  What do you think??


Then, it was off to Big City, VA to help my mother.  While I was gone, Louis stayed with TEN.  That's nothing new, of course, but what WAS new was that he found a muddy corner of TEN's yard and tried to give himself a bath.  He was covered in mud, and S-T-I-N-K-Y!  TEN gave him a bath, but didn't have a dryer or brush.  I so wish I could share the picture he sent me, but alas...the blackberry isn't cooperating.

The poor little guy has been shuffled around so much these 2 weeks, he hasn't a clue what's going on :(  And then...last night when I got home, his Halloween Costume had arrived.  So........well......of course I wanted him to try it on. 

Let's just say it didn't go very well.  At all.  And I can't imagine why?  It's the cutest costume.  Here, have a peek:


So that's what Louis has been up to.  He's really happy to have his mummy home, and he's going to daycare tomorrow...so the week is really looking up :)

Westie Licks,

T & Louis

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Love the caricature !! It's time for you and Ten to get married girlfriend!

Tote said...

I love your picture, as well as the costume! Jake won't let me put anything on him. Back to normal now. Have a good evening T.

REBrown said...

Dogtoberfest looks like it would be so much fun! I'm glad Louis is back into his normal routine.

Ashley said...

Love the caricature...and what Dee said...but I wouldnt dare write that :)