Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Day!

Thanks Wendy!

So, Wendy from Wendy's Adventures in Lalaland gave me an award. Trés exciting!! I've been named Queen of All Things Awe-Summm!!! Isn't that fancy :0



My duties as queen are to:

1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.

2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love.

3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).

7 Reasons I Am Awe-summm

1. I can completely turn my feet around backward, while facing forward.

2. I throw a fabulous party :)

3. I volunteer, and am heavily invested in my community.

4. I am going to hit my annual sales goal....even with the terrible economy.

5. I went on vacation to London...all by myself...just because I wanted to.

6. I'm ambidextrous.

7. And in closing....I'm pretty sure that with a cocktail in one hand, and a wand in the other, I could rule the world.

Now, to the following...I dub thee new Queens of All Things Awe-Summ!:

These Little Moments

Saving the Best for Last (fingers crossed)

My Blog Doesn't Suck

All Things Melia

Burlap Condoms

Sweet Tea in a Pink Glass

Where is My Purse?


Happy Day!

T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your list of "awe summ" is great -- you rock!

MCW said...

Thank you for the awe summ shout out! Can't wait to post my first "award" on my blog!
Very impressed that you went to London all by yourself...I can go to the movies and lunch alone, but not sure if I could go to another country. Very impressed!