Okay, here is how it works:
I fill out the answers & then tag 5 of my favorite bloggers...then they all do the same!
1). What were you doing 10 years ago (5 things)?
- Moving to Smalltown, VA
- Breaking off an engagement
- Trying to decide what I wanted to be when I grew up
- Working in a job I wasn't qualified for, but learning that I really can do anything if I put my mind to it
- Living on my own for the very first time
2). What 5 things are on your to-do list for today:
- Pick up my bride's maid dress for MK's wedding tomorrow
- Pack a bag for the girls pre-wedding sleepover tonight
- Go to MK's wedding rehearsal
- Go to MK's wedding rehearsal dinner
- Give TEN a super big hug. He has been out of town and I've missed him terribly :(
3). Snacks you enjoy:
- French Fries
- Potato Chips
- Dill Pickles
- Cheese Sticks
4). Places You've Lived:
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Quebec City, Quebec, CA
- Newport News, VA
- Blacksburg, VA
- Smalltown, VA
5). What are 5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Travel to every European city I have ever dreamed of visiting
- Establish college funds for all of the children in my life (friend's children, cousin's children, etc.)
- Buy all of my friends Virginia Tech Season Passes TOGETHER!
- Buy a home in Quebec City, Quebec, CA and one on the coast of Maine and one in the Cinque Terre, Italy and one in Bradford on Avon, England, and on in every other city that I travel to with my billions and decide that I want to live in. AND...of course all of my friends would have full access to these lovely homes of mine :)
- Give as much money as I possibly could to Alzheimer's research to somehow make sure they found a cure, or at least a workable treatment for that @#$%$ disease
& now i would like to tag:
An American Girl in London
Dana from Sothern Domestic Diva
Emily Elizabeth from Emily Elizabeth and the Big Blue Dogs
MCW from Saving the Best for Last (Fingers Crossed)
Blackeyed Susan from Susan in the South
I know it's kindove late in the day, and Friday may be almost gone for some of you...so...feel free to turn this into a Monday Tag Game if you want ;)
Have a lovely weekend!!!!