Monday, October 26, 2009

Over The Top!!!

Thanks so much to AMS from Faith Hope Love for tagging me with the Your Blog is Over The Top award!!!   AMS's blog is adorable, and her weekly trips to Eastern Market in DC make me missing living there ever so much :) 



So, here are the rules:

Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.

Take it away-


1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Your hair? flat

3. Your mother? angry

4. Your father? heaven

5. Your favorite food? fries

6. Your dream last night? snuggly

7. Your favorite drink? diet

8. Your dream/goal? happiness

9. What room are you in? office

10. Your hobby? shopping

11. Your fear?  alone

12. Where do you want to be in six years?  love

13. Where were you last night? couch

14. Something that you aren't?  selfish

15. Muffins?  no

16. Wish list item?  chanel

17. Where did you grow up? florida

18. Last thing you did? phone

19. What are you wearing?  outfit

20. Your TV?  samsung

21. Your pets? none

22. Friends?  awesome

23. Your life? busy

24. Your mood?  excited

25. Missing someone?  always

26. Vehicle?  benz

27. Something you're not wearing? bracelet

28. Your favorite store?  j.crew

29. Your favorite color? green

30. When was the last time you laughed?  morning

31. Last time you cried?  movie

32. Your best friend?  BFF

33. One place that I could go over and over?  vernazza

34. One person who emails you regularly?  barbie

35. Favorite place to eat?  mexican


And I tag:
(Forgive me if any of you have already been tagged!  I tried to go through your blogs to make sure I didn't already see this award!)

Flip Flops on Lex - what is there NOT to love about this blog?  FFoL has a great sense of humor, loves flip flops, lives in NYC, and is in search of Mr. Flip Flop.  reading some of her dating stories gives me flashbacks, and definitely makes me smile.  great read!

beatrix from Friday I'm In Love - this is probably the very first blog i started following.  beatrix has shared with her readers all of the ups and downs of the single life.....and we are all now celebrating her relationship with ted.  she is brilliantly honest, painfully vulnerable and someone i think we can all relate to!

JLMARGS from Liner Notes - JLMARGS is not only a bloggy friend, but also an IRL friend!  she has recently moved to DC to work in a fabulous job, and is so busy she can barely keep her eyes open.  however, she still manages to keep up with her fabulous blog, and it is a must read!  (ps...i am going to call you back.  i am!  i am leaving for toronto all day tomorrow and will be in the airport waiting for a while.  i hope you are off tomorrow?!?!)  RAWR!

LITTLE PINK MAGNOLIA - When I read Little Pink Magnolia's "about me" I thought I was reading a story about myself!!  It was love at first read :)  Well, minus her love of LSU football of course (Go Hokies!) hahaha....  She is from "the south", and is currently living in Virginia...just like me!  She and AK have a lovely life together, and she shares it all with us (along with cute shoes, fabulous dresses, cooking tips/ideas, etc).

Prep In The Big Apple from MRM - PITBA is another long time fave of this blog reader!!  When I started reading her blog she was single (like I was at the time),  and meeting some strange characters to say the least.  It was so very nice to know I wasn't alone :)  Now she has TLS, and will be moving to Germany to be with him soon....AND....they are getting married!!! 

HOTCHILDINTHECITY from Living Under the Big Star - HCITC is another IRL friend, as well as a bloggy friend!  We share a love of scary movies, fashion, Lady Gaga, Halloween and animals.  Be sure to hop over to her blog to read about she and her pup Guinny dressing up for a Halloween fundraiser for the SPCA.

Thanks again AMS, and to the bloggers I've tagged....CONGRATS!

T

1 comment:

harper & beatrix said...

hi. thanks. my internet has been broken. and by that i mean i haven't been able to make a reliable connection to my neighbors' unsecured wireless.

very flattered. on the to-do list.

~b