Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Westie Wednesday



Things have been crazy here in T's world.  Just crazy.  I've got so much to update you on, and I'm hoping that tomorrow will be the day. 

But today it's all about Louis.  And his new haircut. 

If that's what you would call it? 

I went to the same groomer I went to the last time.  That time he came home looking like this:




I'm not sure what went wrong?  Because Monday he came home looking like this:



His back is SHAVED.  Literally shaved :(

Louis is not pleased.  Not one bit.  He has been giving me attitude all week.  

I can't say I blame him. 

I bought him some flowers, hoping it would cheer him up:


We're just waiting for them to bloom.
 
Tonight is cooking class, and I'm hosting :)  I've got something really fun planned, and I can't wait!  Here's a hint:



Louis is excited to wear his cooking bandanna :)

Westie Licks,

T & Louis

**IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP TO SHARE YOUR WESTIE WEDNESDAY...PLEASE FEEL FREE!**

12 comments:

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

poor Louis :(

Diana Chiew said...

Did the groomer gave Louis a schnauzer-cut thinking that he is a schnauzer instead of a westie?

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Poor Louis! We are sending him some Chihuahua love. I'm so glad the Munchkins don't have to be "groomed". They just get a bath once per month and a brush a few times per week (or whenever I think about it). If they came home looking different than they were supposed to, I'm sure the feistiness in me would show.

Can't wait to hear all about cooking class!

Dee Stephens said...

He looks like a schnauzer! Don't feel bad.. my co-worker said his groomer SHAVED his dog bald last week.
They were/are devastated!

Kassie said...

Did they think he was a scottie dog that changed colors or something??

love jenny xoxo said...

yeah this is exactly why I cut my dogs hair! All my friends never like the way the groomer does it, they are definitely buzz-happy. I'm sure it's much faster. Have a margarita for me tonight!!

XOXO

Twenty Something Blonde said...

That happened to my pup oliver once! It was awful, his entire body, head to paws, was shaved. He was so embarrassed he shivered and hid all day long. he even slept UNDER the covers until his hair grew out!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Please tell Louis that I showed his picture to Daisy, and she thought he was still fetching!

Love and Licks,
Mrs. Kindergarten and Daisy

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

o have fun at cooking class! sounds like a good time :) xoxo jcd

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Oh no, what happened?? He still looks cute :)

Ann said...

Well he may have gotten shaved but he still looks darn adorable. It's ok Louis it'll grow back fast.
We decided to join you this week for Westie Wednesday :)

Love Cocktails and puppydog tails! said...

oh my...... I can relate to bad groomer tales as you know :) although I think he looks pretty stinkin cute still :) However Duncan and I know how upsetting it can be to have a bad experiance! the advice I got was right on the money so I will pass it on to you: The good thing about hair is that it grows back quickly :) speedy growing sweet little Louis!!!!!!

-Ashleigh and Duncan