****WARNING...SPELL CHECK IS NOT WORKING. EXCUSE ANY MISSPELLINGS. THANK YOU!****
A huge THANK YOU to Emily from If I Can't Wear High Heels...I Don't Want To Go for awarding me the Kreativ Blogger Award!! What a lovely surprise on this long awaited Friday :)
Here are the Rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
So, this is going to be pretty hard. I am a loud mouth. A completely open book. I think everyone pretty much knows everything about me. But...I'm going to try...
1. I once dated a guy whose nickname was Bubba. Yep. Bubba. AND...his friends actually called him that. (no offense to any Bubbas who may read this, but I just had a preconceived notion of what someone called Bubba would look like...and this guy was NOT it.)
2. For the first time in my life I’m more afraid that something’s not going to work out than that it’s going to. (okay, so I completely stole this from Beatrix's blog. but it's true. so, that makes it okay that I stole it. right?)
3. I cheated on a test in college once. I've never quit feeling guitly about it. I freshman ruled the class, so the grade never ended up mattering....but I still cheated, and that bugs me.
4. More than anything I wish that I could sing. Not BE a singer, mind you, but just sing on key. Like at karaoke or something. You know...sing in a way that doesn't cause people to cover their ears and cringe.
5. I still have my childhood blanket "Pinkie". When I am really sad or scared I get "her" out and snuggle with her. It always makes me feel better for some reason :)
6. My dad died two years ago. He was my hero. He was my very best friend. I haven't been the same since.
7. If I was offered the opportunity to quit my job and to become a professional ballerina I would do it. In a heartbeat!
Now, I hereby pass this award to:
Life of a 30-Something Singleton
Where is My Purse
An American Girl in London
Tudor City Girl
California Born and Virginia Raised
If any of you have already been tagged with this award, my apologies!! I try so very hard to make sure I don't double tag.
I'm headed home now. Long, long, long week. I will be back in full force on Monday. Or, who knows...perhaps a little weekend blogging is in order?