Monday, November 23, 2009

Old Moon

BFF and I saw New Moon last night.  Here's the thing.  I already read the book.  I knew what was going to happen. There was no anticipation.  I yawned 12 times.  BFF felt the same way.

Damn.

I wish I hadn't read the books.  I loved Twilight, but I hadn't read the book.

T

P.S.  Jacob is creepy.  Something about him makes my hair stand on end.  Not in a good way.  And....I'm not talkin' 'bout the fact that he's a werewolf.  Maybe it's that Taylor/Tyler kid that plays him?  Maybe he's the creepy one?  I know bunches of girls are running around drooling over his muscles.  Not this girl.  I see him and want to hide in a corner and chant Ave Maria. 

3 comments:

Marian said...

I find it creepy that I was actually one of those girls that drooled over his muscles. And even creepier that I liked him most with the long, long hair. Sigh

MCW said...

I think he is creepy too! His eyes are weird or something...

An American Girl in London said...

I like jacob in the book though..seeing the movie on friday with the girls!! Boy dogs rock. Your dress looks awesome! I think that's all I had to catch up on!