Friday night was:
1. Sell your old gold for cash! Seriously. And I went. And I made $160.
2. Receiving the BEST cocktail napkins EVER from Babbo Natale:
3. The game "Pick Up Lines" at Daisy's. It was hysterical. Apparently I DO NOT respond well to pick up lines :)
4. Louis played with his puppy friends and wore himself completely out.
1. Summer Cocktail Crawl!
(yes, that's me...with a lai on my head)
(barbie and i)
(MK, me & Babbo Natalie. photo bomb = the ex. lovely.)
So I met a nice guy. A bit of a funny story there...as I was trying to introduce him to someone else, but she wasn't really on board. So, he and I chatted it up and he asked for my number :-o However, the ex then proceeded to tell him that we had 2 children together. New Guy looked a bit horrified and left. Nice. We'll see if he calls. 10 to 1 he won't. Grrr....
1. I was exhausted on Sunday for PJ Brunch Club after such an exciting Saturday. BUT...I finally got myself together in PJs and slippers and headed off to the The Voice of Reason & Mr. Swiss' house for a Swiss Style Brunch. Yum, yum, yum...
2. I heard a lot of interesting things on Sunday. Things I don't really want to believe, but unfortunately I do. Someone once shared the old proverb "Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see" with me. Fundamentally I understand the thinking here. Really I do. BUT...
3. Discovery of various bruises on my arms and legs of indeterminate origin :(
4. NCIS marathon with the puppy.