Tiffany from Memoirs of a Munckin Mommy & Little Miss Can't Be Wrong from How I Met Your Father have also tagged me 8 Questions :) Thanks girls! So, here we go:
Tiffany's questions are:
3. What is your favorite childhood memory? Being chased by my childhood westie Piper, in the back yard. He seemed so BIG back then! I remember running and laughing and falling and running and laughing and falling. And he somehow always knew to slow down when I fell, so that he never actually "caught" me. He always let me win :)
4. If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would they be and why? I've answered this before, and my answer is the same. I don't need 3...just 1. My dad. Because I miss him. Every day.
5. If you aren't married, what is your dream wedding? I don't have a "dream wedding". I know my family would probably stroke out, but I rather like the idea of me + fiancé + Louis on the beach of an island somewhere. With a priest. And God. Because that's really what it's all about :)
6. What are your favorite names for a boy and a girl? Tate Allen & Piper Elizabeth
7. What type of animals do have, if you have any? A West Highland White Terrier What are their names? Louis Wellington Gray MyLastName
Little Miss Can't Be Wrong's questions are:
2. Who is your style icon? C.Z. Guest
3. What is your favorite quote? "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - (Phil 4:13) Since I was a little girl...getting ready to dance in the Nutcracker with the Jacksonville Ballet. Thanks mom. For telling me to repeat this over and over. I've never forgotten it :)
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received? I don't have a favorite. I think it is so lovely and gracious when anyone hands out a compliment! I have made a point to try to do it more often myself.
5. What playlist/cd is your CD player/iPod right now? Vampire Weekend/Contra
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl definitely!
7. Do you prefer cats or dogs? DOGS
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name? Desperately Seeking Seersucker was my "tag line" for match.com. I live in "THE SOUTH", and most of the guys on MDC are rednecks. So, I used this title because I was tired of hearing about hunting, and camouflage, and motorcycles, and TransAms. I figured that if someone knew what seersucker was, I would be on the right track. Because my dating experiences were so horrendous, I decided to start a blog to journal the madness of my MDC undertaking. And now...I've just kept the title. Because I like it. AND...I still haven't found Mr. Seersucker....
Because I'm not feeling very imaginative today, I'm going to use the same 8 questions I asked last week:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could know when you would be leaving this earth, would you want to know? Why?
3. Is it okay to wear WHITE after Labor Day?
4. Spray tan, tanning bed or natural sun only? Which do you do?
5. Which is YOUR favorite wardrobe (Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer)?
6. Is it problematic when/if a woman makes a larger salary than her husband/significant other?
7. Who do you think is the most "annoying" big blogger? (stole this from Sass. sorry. i wanna know.)
8. Do you love Louis?
AND....I tag each of you that has not been tagged yet !! Please answer. Please! I love to read answers to questions about my bloggy friends.