I really just have about 10 things on my mind that I haven't shared, so I thought that Thursday would be a lovely day to get all of that out the way!
1. First, I want to thank everyone for your kind comments regarding my scare on Monday evening in the forest. I realize it was a silly thing for me to do...to put myself (and my pup) in that situation. However, when I got home I really felt quite ridiculous. I guess because nothing ended up happening? I thought "gee T, could you have overreacted any more???". And I was a bit embarrassed. But again...that's because nothing happened. How many times in your life have you thought "if I had only done this..OR...not done that...everything would have been different"? This didn't turn out like that, but perhaps that is because I ran? Either way, I'm buying some pepper spray. I'm going to hold off on buying a gun for the moment (kidding). Or, perhaps a "holster" for my Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun would be comfortable for walking?
2. Yoga Toes. Do you have them? Do you love them? I do, and I do. I had actually forgotten that I had a them until they came up in discussion last night. I went home and wore mine for an hour. My feet feel like heaven today. Ahhhh..
3. Zumba. Have you heard of it? Taken it? I have. I went to a class on Tuesday night, and now I've signed up for the next 10 weeks. I have never experienced anything like it. Never. It's like dancing with your girlfriends at the bar on a Saturday night....only not really. Because I never break a sweat doing that :-o I am in love with Zumba. I hate exercise (I think I've mentioned this before?), but Zumba is somehow not really exercise. My calves are screaming today. My thighs are wailing. AND I FEEL AMAZING! I need to work on learning how to "shake" more. As in shaking my rump, and shaking my chest. Not that there is much of a chest to shake, but you get the idea....
Only, our instructor isn't trying to have us dance to this nice little song by Shakira that you see above. No. She likes for us to dance a little bit faster. And to work a little bit harder. Our first song of the night was:
4. Yesterday afternoon I went to pick LW up from day care. When I walked in the girl smiled and said "he's in the dryer. again." Which basically means that he was pooped on. Again. They have started to look at me a bit suspiciously. I wonder if they think I tell him to get pooped on so that he can get a free bath? Baths are regularly $20. On some level I do believe they think it's a conspiracy. But it isn't. It really isn't. I am always so embarrassed. Really, I am. I think LW just loves being in the dryer. It's his favorite part. They have trouble getting him out of it sometimes.
I told Babbo Natale about LW's getting pooped on last night. She looked appalled and said "OH. How embarrassing." See. It is embarassing :(
5. BUNCO. Have you played it? Do you love it? I have, and I do! Last night was Bunco night. We used to get together every month to play, but the summer had all us running in different directions. This is another reason I'm so excited about Fall this year. More time to visit with friends, and enjoy Bunco and cocktails :)
(doesn't marilyn monroe take the most fabulous pictures?!?!? she's so talented :)
Marilyn Monroe and I were the big winners last night. Well...that's not exactly right. I was the big winner. Marilyn was the big loser. BUT...when we play Bunco being the big loser also warrants a prize!!
(aren't these the cutest?!?! daisy mad them for both the big winner and big loser.)
(marilyn monroe and i with our prizes!)
6. Tonight I'm going to a Stella and Dot party.
Can we say EXCITED!! I've never been to one of their parties before. I absolutely adore everything they sell, so clearly I am going to be applying for food stamps after this evening. Oh well. A girl has GOT TO accessorize. Right?
7. I was searching for a picture of an automatic dog dryer, and I came across this picture. I'm pretty sure that it's preciousness doesn't need any explanation:
8. I know we aren't nearly as cute, but here we are last night saying our prayers:
I asked Louis what he was thanking God for. "thanking God?" he said "oh, I was actually asking God for something".
Spoiled pup ;)