Rather than post another 10 blog posts and bring you all to your knees from boredom, I'll just count off a few things that may be of interest:
1. My Halloween costume arrived via post yesterday at Casa Seersucker. I immediately peeled off my work clothes and tried it on. EGADS! I then promptly put on my running clothes and went out to commence losing about 10lbs prior to Halloween.
2. Louis' Halloween costume is out for delivery to Casa Seersucker as we speak. I cannot wait to put him in it, and to see how long it takes to drive him absolutely bonkers.
3. I recently purchased some books. Just various books that I've been writing down on a list of things that I really want to read. Amazon happened to be selling them all for quite cheap the other day, so I purchased them. They arrived yesterday as well:
4. Today is a friend's birthday. He wants to go to a Japanese style steak house for dinner. Yummmm.... I cannot wait! I always order the "mikado", which at OUR Japanese style steak house means filet and shrimp! Of course, that is on top of the fried rice, shrimp, grilled veggies, soup, etc.....
Clearly I will need to go running a lot in the next few weeks.
5. Louis has become quite spoiled. You see, he wants to sleep with me in my bed every night! I have only allowed him to do this on occasion in the past. For example, if he had a great scare...or if he was feeling under the weather. Now, however, he feels that MY bed is also HIS bed. I placed him in his crate last night at bedtime, and he cried. Bunches. So, I told him that he may sleep out and about downstairs in the house. He seemed pleased, so I headed up to bed. THEN...the barking commenced. Down I went to see what had him out of sorts.....and there he was.....4 steps up on the stairs, and looking very excited to be carried the rest of the way up. I was tired, and so I gave in. Bad, bad mummy. I know. He made himself at home (head on my pillow, legs under the blanket, arm strewn over the body pillow) and began snoring. Oh well....
6. Little Corn Island. Has anyone been? I want to go. Now please :)
7. I found this picture today. It makes me homesick
There were trees hanging over the drive to my street growing up. Trees that formed a canopy of shade. I really to need to take a trip "home" very soon. The theme keeps popping up in my thoughts :)