Tuesday, March 30, 2010

99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall...



Well, okay.  There aren't 99 bottles of beer on the wall, but there are 99 followers of my blog! 

WHAT?  SERIOUSLY?

I feel so very honored that there are 99 of you out there that read my blog and enjoy the absolute ridiculousness that is my life.  From Match.com dating to TEN to Louis and so on.....

I really have been slacking lately.  I've just felt rather bored...with myself.... 

However, today I woke up with a new outlook on life!  Not sure if it's the weather or what?

Regardless, I'm feeling spunky...and let me just tell you, this blog is about to get exciting!  Well, I'm going to attempt to make it more exciting anyway :)

Now, back to my 99 followers.  I'm trying to think of something lovely to do in celebration of the day when I officially have 100 followers.  A giveaway of sorts?  Hmmmm....

T

7 comments:

Jenny DB said...

congrats sweet.

Bethany said...

So much fun! You know you're one of my favs. xoxo

MCW said...

Isn't it weird???
Congrats to you too!

Beth Dunn said...

Feel free to give away a copy of my book!
xoxo
SC

TudorCity Girl said...

Your blog already is exciting! Have always loved it. Congrats on the soon to be 100!

I was feeling rather bored with myself too. I think our upcoming summer-like weather will help things.

And thank you so much for your great comment. I'm happy to say I still have the hope alive...N is still on the very nice guy track!

:)

Marian said...

YAY!! Congrats on all the followers.

Melissa said...

Hey T - it's Mel. Don't forget that I'm a lurker - I check your blog every day, just never registered as a follower. So technically you're already at 100!

Congrats! Jucy Lucys are on me next time you come to Minneapolis!

XOXO