Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Cannot Defy The Effects of Aging...HA!...You Just Watch Me

I had a chemical peel on Tuesday.  Did I mention that?  Hmmm...I don't think I did.  Anyway, I've had the kind (don't ask me the name) that one gets three times, three weeks apart. 

***SIDE NOTE - Three is also my favorite number.  In case you were wondering.

I woke up yesterday morning expecting to see my face red, irritated and peely. 



NOPE.  It looked just fine!  This morning, however, I look a bit wind burnt and very, very dry.  I'm excited!  I can't wait to see the results.  My aesthetician assures me that after 3 of these masks I will no pores to speak of, no splotchiness of the skin due to sun damage, and most of all...fine lines and wrinkles will be gone :)

I'll keep you posted!

T

4 comments:

undomestic mama said...

I used to work at a skincare place and miss getting free peels most of all! Not all of them are deep enough to make your face look like raw hamburger, but you will look great afterwards...too bad you don't remember which one they used, I'd be interested to know.

MCW said...

I will do anything to stay looking young!!! Let me know how it goes...

Bethany said...

I would love to know how it goes. Having no pores is worth it!

Kate said...

The woman who does my eyebrows wants me to try a peel. I am too nervous. I have such sensitive skin that I worry I'll look like Samantha or it will make my skin worse