Monday, April 12, 2010

Google Analytics



There is one part of Google Analytics that always makes me giggle. I go there first. It's the "what did people Google and ended up on your blog" section. Do you know what I mean? Here, let me show you some of my faves from today:

he has a strategically placed tattoo
looks like i'm in the hot seat
where the wild things are awful
seersucker theory
exclamating
a good description of snow

I'm glad to hear that I, apparently, gave a good description of snow! I'm super anxious to hear about this "seersucker theory". AND can we please all acknowledge that someone was actually Googling "exclamating". PTL...friends. I am not alone :)

T

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is hilarious!!! I wonder what seersucker theory is????
Makes me wonder what people google before ending on my blog?
Hope you're having a great day!!!
XOXO-Vy

Jenny DB said...

your analytics are looking pretty good :-) maybe time to monetize? hehe

sorry i can't help it. blog for work. anywhoo.. happy monday!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

HEEEElarious! Such funny stuff. I am dying to know what seersucker theory is, and this cracked me up "looks like i'm in the hot seat" - HAH!

Jess said...

Haha!! My first thought when I read this was...I can't believe someone is googling exclamating. Too funny! I need to set this up for myself!!

DIMH said...

Ha! I can never find that on my google analytics. Where is that tab?