Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday BABBO NATALE!


Today is Babbo Natale's Birthday! 


(Babbo Natale, MK, me and Barbie)

Babbo Natale and I met about 4 years ago.  We were at a mixer after work and had on the same Lilly scarf.  I'm wearing that scarf in the picture above, actually, which was taken on another occasion shortly after we met.  This time we had on the same sweater!  We knew it was meant to be :)

(me, MK and Babbo Natale)

Babbo Natale, MK and I traveled to Italy.  The picture above was taken in Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy in November 2007.  When you travel with friends to a foreign country where you don't speak the language you really learn a lot about each other!  Fortunately for us, we learned we were a great team :)

I was going through pictures just now....trying to find "a few" to post, and it was then that I realized that even though I've only known Babbo Natale for 4 years....she has been such a huge part of my life! 

She was there through my FREE PARIS! stage:

(Babbo Natale, me, MK)

We go to the Pink Ribbon Polo Cup every year together:

(the voice of reason, me, Babbo Natale)

We've had bunches of friends get married:

(me, Babbo Natale)

And we are in wine club together:
(me, Babbo Natale)

Babbo Natale...I am so thankful that we found each other that day!  My life would certainly not be the same without you.  I cannot wait to celebrate YOU on Saturday at Bowties & Belles.  Mwah!

Because today is Babbo Natale's Birthday, that also means that today is the last day to enter my 100th FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY !  If you haven't entered, be sure to do so HERE!

T

9 comments:

Jenny DB said...

Did you know you guys are drinking green wine? :)

Beth Dunn said...

those drinks and dresses all look divine!
xoxo
SC

DSS said...

Actually...that was some sort of concoction Babbo Natale came up with that include Hypnotic. Eeks!

Unknown said...

Ha! I met my best friend becuase we had the same swimsuit on at the neighborhood pool in the 4th grade. Same clothes mean you have the same style, of course you bonded!

Kim Reese said...

What a good friend you are, and well dressed, I might add! ;)

The Redhead and her Pooch Lola said...

That you so much for the sweet award!! I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond...my post today sums up how stressed I have been. Thanks dearest!

mrs.mfc said...

YAY for Babbo Natale's bday!!! Can't wait to celebrate!

Oh my goodness I want to be the same size as I was in that first picture!!! Hell, I would be happy just to be the size I was when we went to Italy!! GAHHHHHHH!

mrs.mfc said...

like, seriously. that picture makes me want to vom.

An American Girl in London said...

hahaha your Free Paris stage was a fun one