Hot Child in the City from Living Under the Big Star has just crowned me a Socialite (hip juts out, hand above head, finger.....SNAP) Well then, it must be true! Bethany said it too:) So take that Sissy Britches! I AM A SOCIALITE AND DON'T YOU SAY I'M NOT BECAUSE I WILL NOT HEAR YOU SAYING THAT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? K. Thanks.
-Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
-Answer the questions below
-Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged
1. Who is your style icon? C.Z. Guest
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? I answered this terribly the last time. What was I thinking?!?!?! Obvi any snarky book about socialites gossiping and back stabbing is fabulous. I read these and wish I had that much money, but nicer friends, of course :)
3. Favorite party theme? Last time I said Red, White & Blue. Still accurate, but let's also talk about my White Party. I host it every Labor Day weekend. It's pretty cool. P. Diddy WHAT? WHAT?
4. Go to Halloween costume? I don't really have a "go to" Halloween costume. I ADORE HALLOWEEN. I always have a new costume. Every. Single. Year. My friends and I start planning our costumes mid-summer. I've been so many different things, and have always kept each and every costume! Anytime a friend can't decide what to be for Halloween, they come shopping at T's house. It's like a Halloween costume shop after all of these years :)
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Nice hand bags. My mother once told me that investing in a nice hand bag was never a mistake. If you take care of them, and they are classic, you will be set for life!
6. Living person you admire? Lynn Wyatt. Just read about everything she has experienced in her life in New York Magazine. To have that much money, and to be so "famous", but to be known as someone so kind. To never speak ill of those who speak ill of you, and your love ones. I aspire to be someone that others can say that same thing about. (well, yes, the millions would be nice...but it's the nice part i'm after at this point :)
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? Being overly critical of myself:(
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to be able to sing. To have a beautiful voice! Not to be a famous singer or anything like that, but just to be able to sing without knowing that people are thinking "awww..listen to that poor tone deaf girl try to sing" :(
10. Greatest Achievement? Taking care of my father when he needed me most.
Now, as for dubbing 10 bloggers as socialites. Hmmm...I think all of my girls have already been given this award? Andy, I'm pretty sure you don't want me to crown you a socialite....so I'm going to just say that if you do want this award, and haven't gotten it, then feel free to kick me and take my crown. It's okay. I probably deserve it :-o