Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally Caught Up!

Yay, this is exciting! We are on "real time" now :) I just went back and read this blog and have come to the conclusion that I come across as a whiny bitch. Here's the thing...I'm really not. This whole online dating thing is rough on a girl, and I've just got to vent a bit. I don't keep a journal (unless I'm traveling), so this is serving as my dating journal.

For those of you that know me well you know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying I can't be catty and snippy sometimes, but I NEVER want to hurt someones feelings. When that has ever happened I swear I think I'm more upset than they are. This is how I see myself:

1. A good listener who tries her best to give sound advice
2. A mediator when friends or family are arguing
3. Someone that my friends and family can ALWAYS depend on to support them
4. A person who cannot stand it when people she loves aren't getting along
5. Someone that WILL NOT TOLERATE betrayal because she gives far too much to deserve that

All in all I think I'm pretty okay. I know that people reading this that don't know me so well (I hear this blog has been passed around to some of those people) might not agree, but you don't know me. Really. I'm a nice and caring person who has put herself out there to hopefully find someone to spend the rest of her life with. It's terrifying and funny and sad and irritating sometimes, but I truly believe HE IS WORTH IT. (when I get around to finding him, that is :)

The purpose of this blog is to keep my good friends updated and to keep myself from crying. Because really, with what you have read wouldn't you want to cry? No worries though! I am an eternal optimist and I WILL NOT GIVE UP HOPE!

T

No comments: