Thursday, February 5, 2009

Side Note:

Somehow I forgot to mention that Romeo and I had spoken quite a few times before our first date. (It's been a while...forgive me!) During these conversations he has asked me to do the following:

1. Drive 45 minutes to his house at the lake and go out on his boat with his friends. (seriously? we haven't even met yet!)
2. Drive 45 minutes to his house at the lake and go to a chili cook off with his friends. (see above)
3. Drive 45 minutes to his house at the lake and go 4-wheeling. (not gonna happen)

Romeo finally decided to show up at a Halloween Party I'm helping to host at a downtown club on Halloween night. He knows I'm "working" that night and don't have a bunch of time. So, he proceeds to text me non-stop asking "where are you?", "what are you wearing?", "why are you ignoring me?". I should have quit returning his calls at this point, but I was really trying to give him 3 strikes. This, obviously, was strike 1.

T

No comments: