Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Apparently Miami Brought a Hurricaine With Them


BUT NEVER FEAR!!!  The Hokies were not deterred.  We won.  31-7. 



JLB, The Juggler, TT, Schnabs, TEN and I huddled under a tent and tailgated with the best of them.  The rain poured down, but we were dressed in our Hokie best and loved every minute of it. 


(that would be me in the obnoxious orange pants, of course!)

I would love to gloat, but I won't.  Good sportsmanship and all :)  I will, however, take a moment to post a "these are a few of my favorite things" blurb.  Not because I think you care.  And certainly not because Christmas is around the corner and TEN reads my blog :-o

So, here are a few of my favorite HOKIE things....


















And even a lil something for any male HOKIES we may know...





Gobble, gobble!

T

3 comments:

MCW said...

If I was a Hokie fan I would so get that T-shirt!

lesleyrae0814 said...

I love the bracelet! Where did you find it?

Blackeyed Susan said...

Omg you were there?? That looked miserable on tv!!