Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You've Got Questions? I've Got Answers!

For those of you that have blogs...here's a question!  How do you reply to everyone's questions?  Do you just send them an e-mail?  What if they don't have a blog, and therefore you can't locate an e-mail address??  This has happened to me numerous times, and I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is!  Sometimes the questions just go unanswered, and that's terribly rude :(

So, I'm going to take a minute to reply to quite a few questions I've received and not had the good graces to respond to.  I do hope you will forgive me......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lesley asked where I found the precious Virginia Tech bracelet I blogged about HERE


Lesley, I found it everywhere!!!  The problem was, they were always sold out :(  The great news is that I finally found one at Football Fanatics for $9.95 HERE.  They have the necklace too!  I seriously have plenty of Virginia Tech gear, but I couldn't resist!  I bought the bracelet today.  Oopsies :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hotchildinthecity asked me what I was planning to be for Halloween.  I've never been one of those people who keeps their Halloween costume a secret.  I have some friends who are like that, and I guess it is kindove fun when they "reveal" themselves on Halloween Night.  However, I think I would be more concerned about someone having the same costume I did!  For that reason, I always tell people what I'm going dressed as.  But.....I surely don't give out ALL of the details!  So, HCITC, this year I am going to be I Dream of Jeannie.  There isn't much to the costume, so it should be a scandalous evening to say the least!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MCW asked "Do you have a savings account just for weddings?"  MCW, the answer to that would be absolutely not.  I am broke.  Broke as a joke.  But do you know what?  I have had one heck of a fun summer, and will have so many glorious memories and pictures to enjoy through the years it has all been worth it :)  Hmmmm....if only I could eat pictures.....

Just kidding! 

AND.....the countdown is on!!!  MK is getting married in 17 days!!  I dare say that once everyone is married off I'm going to have a very boring life :(  No parties or dresses or prizes to buy!  Ho hum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this isn't really a questions at all.  However, Kate says "28?? You must have A LOT of friends. Lucky girl :)"   Kate....you have no idea.  I truly believe I am the luckiest girl alive :)  I thank God for my girls EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kLl asked if TEN and I stopped at the Abingdon Vineyard and Winery on our Tennessee Wine Trek I blogged about HERE.  Yes!  We sure did!  It was one of our faves for sure :)  The owners weren't working that day, but their relatives were and they were so nice!  They are the winery that had the snarky little door mat that we loved so much:



Great sense of humor!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, not really a question, but Melia noted that recently my blog has become quite sentimental.  Melia......quit being so pleased with yourself, won't you?  I'm still just as snarky and pessimistic as ever.  I'm just pretending not to be as of late :-o
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Okay then...that's it for questions, etc. for September.  If you had a question that I didn't respond to, please do let me know, if you really want an answer of course! 
 
Thanks so much to all of my followers for your comments.  I enjoy reading every single one of them!!
 
XOXO,
 
T

3 comments:

MCW said...

I usually reply when the comment come into my gmail inbox...and if they don't have a blog there isn't much I can do :)

lesleyrae0814 said...

Thanks for the info about the Tech jewelry. I didn't realize since I don't have a blog that my email didn't show up...I'll have to work on that!

katie lake said...

Love that bracelet! Coach (my loving boyfriend who I am feeling particularly gooey about tonight bc he totally flipped my mood for me earlier) is a huge VT fan. Apparently his own freaking family played there until his dad decided to go to UT instead. We are planning on going up for a game but all I have is Vol Orange...I'm thinking that bracelet could be an investment piece ha!