Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Has Fallen



Okay, so my yard doesn't QUITE look like this...but today FEELS like the first day of Fall.  I know, I know....tomorrow is the "official" first day of Fall, but today sure does feel like it!  Happy Fall everyone :)  I can't believe I'm celebrating, but this year I'm quite ready for it. 

A fire in the fireplace.....



 a pot roast in the crock pot...



mums in planters.....



and big snuggly sweaters.... 





Does it get any better than that?

T

3 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Absolutely not! I can hardly wait!

Wendy said...

Fall is my favorite season, and the only one we don't really have in Lalaland! :( I can pretend though - our neighbors across the streets have maple trees and their leaves do change... but then promptly fall off. And I just ignore that it's 80* when this happens. Hah!

MCW said...

It really doesn't get much better...