Thursday, September 24, 2009

Possibly The Most Random Post Ever....

Do you ever come across the funniest things while strolling through town and take pix on your cell of them?  I do this frequently, but then I always forget about what's on my phone.  I was just deleting the randomness that is filling my cell phone memory when I came across the following pix.  They made me giggle:

(well, this isn't giggle worthy really...but I snapped it of WIMP just after her wedding because I thought it was precious.)



(i can't for the life of me remember where i saw this t-shirt, but i thought it was arrogant and snarky, and i wanted it.)



(we saw this in Baltimore, and i came to a complete stop to read it twice.  it was an adorable shop for pups, filled with frocks and shoes and sweaters and treats for your beloved canine.  but still.  doggie style?  please.)

T

2 comments:

MCW said...

Ha. Doggie style.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has totally random pictures on their cell phone!