I'm just sayin'.
Okay, so that may have been a little bit "too big for your britches" and such, but I was just tagged 3 times in 1 day. You TELL ME who's the popular one. Uh huh. Thought so.
Really though, thanks for making me feel special Candy, Sass and Elizabeth. Because I needed that today. I've been trying to dodge a Stage 5 clinger, and shake off a few other boys too. It's always so hard for me to tell people to get lost. And I don't know why? I must be too nice. Only......I'm not. Hmmm...
Anyway....another post is on it's way, as we speak, regarding Mr. Stage 5 clinger and other such boys that will not go away and are giving me a headache at the moment. Will Mr. Right hurry up and call already? Sheesh!
Now, on to why I would totally win Homecoming Queen if Smalltown, VA was having a pageant of this sort right now:
Candy from Candyland tagged me to answer this questionnaire:
1. What is your signature color? I don't have a signature color. My signature is really more that I wear very bright colors. Many of them. All at once :)
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? There are so many. The most recent that comes to mind is being in a bathroom stall gossiping about someone (shame, shame) with BFF. When we came out of the stall, the person we were gossiping about came out of the stall next to us :( I was embarrassed and ashamed. Lesson learned.
3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears, if so what? Nope. Much like tattoos, I'm not a fan.
4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody? Social Butterfly for sure!
5. Are you done having babies or do you want more? I'm done. I haven't actually started...but I still think I'm done.
6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or do you try every salon in town? Loyal. To a fault. Until recently. I had to break up with my stylist. It was painful, but it was time.
7. How many times have you moved in your life? I can't really count. Once prior to college. And then something like 27 times probably?
8. If you could plan your vacation.....just you and your love, where would it be? I need to find my love before I can even think about this. If I could find him, I'd be happy to vacation on the back patio. Seriously.
Thanks love! This was fun ;) Scroll to the bottom to see who I've tagged!
Miss Sass from Sassafrass Jane tagged me to answer "8 questions". Now THIS is something I've not seen before. Hmmm....She asked me 8, and then I tag 8 bloggers with the questions of my choice. Could be interesting, no?
1. Your most recent pet peeves? People who can't take a hint. A very direct, obvious hint.
2. Favorite guilty pleasure? Murder She Wrote. Still my all-time favorite TV Show. I once told a first date (who later turned into a long term boyfriend) that I needed to be home by 8 on a Sunday night. In college. When he asked why, I told him. The truth. He looked horrified. And don't even try to talk to me when a marathon is on. Ahhh...Cabot Cove. Love :)
3. Have you ever faked an O? Don't lie! Unfortunately, yes....
4. If you could be famous for something, what talent would you choose? Singing. Pop songs, of course :)
5. Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly? Fly. Definitely. To be able to fly, with luggage strapped on to me some how. And Louis. And my favorite person. For long distances :)
7. Who do you think is the most annoying 'big' blogger? Monograms and Manicures. She's simply too "darling" for my taste.
8. Do you love me? Absolutely ;)
My 8 questions are....
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could know when you would be leaving this earth, would you want to know? Why?
3. Is it okay to wear WHITE after Labor Day?
4. Spray tan, tanning bed or natural sun only? Which do you do?
5. Which is YOUR favorite wardrobe (Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer)?
6. Is it problematic when/if a woman makes a larger salary than her husband/significant other?
7. Who do you think is the most "annoying" big blogger? (stole this from Sass. sorry. i wanna know.)
8. Do you love Louis?
AND...don't forget to hop over to read the questions Miss Sass had to read, and her answers HERE. Scroll to the bottom to see who I've tagged!
Elizabeth from Bungalow 6304 has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks presh!
The rules of this award are as follows:
-link the award giver (and thank them)
-list 7 things about yourself
-pass on the award
1. I am actually excited about Fall this year. I still can't figure out why?
2. I am really enjoying being single. Which is odd for me. To be single. And to enjoy it. And it scares me a bit....because I don't want to get too comfortable being single.
3. Men often try to tell me I "can't" do things. That they will "need" to do these things for me. Like sanding and staining my patio furniture. I proved them all wrong last night. Well, with Daisy's help I did :) I need to quit listening to men. Clearly they haven't a clue.
4. On occasion I "day dream" that something will happen, and then it does. It's almost as if I "willed" this thing to happen. It's starting to happen more and more often. I'm a little scared about what this means.
5. I don't have a dishwasher. I know, it's ridiculous. My house was built in 1941. No one ever installed a dishwasher. There is plenty of room for one. I keep saying I am going to do it. I'll let you know when I make good on that :)
6. I am craving "T Time" right now. I cannot think of anything more glorious than traveling, by myself, to the coast of Maine. Checking into a small bed and breakfast, and staying for a week. I would walk on the beach, read books and catch up on sleep. I would turn my blackberry off for the entire trip :)
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe." -Friedrich Nietzsche
7. I'm a "name brand" kind of girl. That probably makes me shallow, but I don't care. I will always pay a little bit more for the brand. I know, I know...
I'm going to do the same thing I did the last time with passing along these tags. Everyone seemed to love the idea, and I hope you do too!
I've got THREE blog tags right here. I've played by the rules, and I've answered the questions.
NOW... I'm going to tag all of the new-to-me blogs I've recently found. And am reading. And really enjoy.
AND THEN....those bloggers get to pick which award they want to be awarded. Make sense? So, if you've already gotten one...take another one! If you don't have any...take them all! Then you can award bunches of people too :)
Elizabeth from Bungalow 6304 - Cutie patootie who tells it like it is! Sound like anyone we know? Hmmm... Check out her answers to the questionnaire she tagged me in HERE. I promise you'll be hooked :)
Screen Door Prep from A Note on the Screen Door - Clearly I do not understand how we have not been besties before now. SDP and I have just found each other, and realized that we share a love of so many things, not to be limited to (but including) awesome blog headers from Lydia & Pugs and "white dogs".
Annie from Chapters of our Life - Newlywed with a precious little pup called Gus. I've only just found Annie, but she seems so warm and kind and lovely that I can't wait to get to know more about her!
Frankie from Cheerful Carolina - She's new, she loves Lilly, she's cute as pie and she's from South Carolina. What else do you need to know. Get over there. Thanks :)
Meghan from Country Fresh - The quote across the top of her blog is this: "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... I also know that I'm not blonde. ~ Dolly Parton". How could we not be friends?
Dee from Dee's Adventures - I've recently fallen in love with Dee (don't get worried Dee...you're safe!). She and her hubby Brad are all over the place having lovely adventures, and her posts always me laugh. And she attends puppy birthday parties. Need I say more?
Twenty-Something Blonde from Growing Up Blonde - This little blonde belle lives in Charlotte and has just moved into a new house!! She's busy with all types of projects, and I just adore her taste. She's also trying to figure out boys and work and all of that other stuff that comes along with life ;)
Hannah from Hannah and Bryan - She met her hubby when they were both in the wedding of two friends. This girl gives me hope!! Because I am in no shortage of weddings. Bring it! She also has great taste, and a pup. She's awesome.
Little Miss Can't Be Wrong from How I Met Your Father - Seriously? "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong"? I think I could stop right here in my explanation of why I adore this blog! Go over and tell her she's right...
Ashley from Kiwis and Cocktails - I just adore her blog! She and hubby Andrew are the bomb, and they just found out they are going to be parents. And from what I can tell...they are going to be rockstar parents. Congrats guys!!
Heather from Life with Farley - Heather and Farley have the coolest adventures. Farley is a westie (clearly the best breed to be :), and he and Heather trapse around the town doing lovely things. Heather rides horses, and Farley coaches her. Too presh! Skip over and visit them both, won't you?
Love Cocktails and Puppy Dog Tails - FIRST..how adorable is her blog title?? AND...she has a westie called Duncan. AND...she brought Betty White to the White Party. See what I'm talking about? Yea. You want to follow her too.
Pink Champagne - I have recently discovered my affinity for pink champagne, in more ways than one. This lovely lady is off being married to the love of her life at the moment, but go visit her blog and catch up on what's going on with her life. She has some of the most beautiful pictures EVER.
The Bee Charmer - Love. Love, love, love. Love. She is as clever an witty as any blogger I've come across. I've just found her...and I'm hooked! PLEASE read her post entitled "Bless My Heart" found HERE. And you will be hooked too...
Miss Muddy Paws from The Wet Nose - Le Sigh...puppy silliness and info abounds! Want your dog to live in your entertainment armoire? No problem. Tips on how to get your dog to drink more? No problem. Eco-friendly dog collar? No problem. For a big smile, go visit MMP!
I adore you all, and I'm so glad I found you!