I've been a little hush, hush lately. I haven't been sharing what is going on in my life. And there is a reason for that. After talking to a few friends (thank you guys! you know who you are:) I have decided that I'm going to fill you all in.
So, here are a few things that I have done/will be doing:
1. I've met quite a few new guys. One of which is really nice. I think he likes me. And I like him. But I'm not sure I'm ready to "settle down" just yet. Because I really hadn't realized how many options there were out there. And that is exciting!
2. Marilyn Monroe has TWO doctors she wants to introduce me to. I wonder if they know each other? That could be a little awkward. "Why yes doctor #2, I do think you are quite charming...you are definitely the front runner as compared to doctor #1". God that sounded terribly arrogant. But you know what I mean. I just hope they don't know each other:)
3. I took off from work on Friday to spend the day at the pool with BFF. We had been out galavanting the night before, and we were quite sure we would need some pool time to recover on Friday. So, I took Friday off and worked on my tan. Our dear friend K, who moved earlier this summer, came in on Thursday...so we had a sun-filled, fun-filled weekend catching up to say the least.
4. Smalltown, VA's big beer festival took place this weekend. The weather was a bit overcast, but that ended up being just perfect!! Last year it was so hot and miserable, and this year it was quite enjoyable. We were upgraded to VIP, so we even had a fancy pants tent to stand under and chairs to sit in and tasty treats catered for us to enjoy.
5. I'm starting pilates again. I bailed on jazzercise. I've waited to tell you that I've bailed on jazzercise until I was able to tell you about some other form of exercise I had taken up :) I just didn't want you to be disappointed in my laziness. So, I'm starting pilates tonight. I expect to be able to do this after a few classes:
6. The Voice of Reason is getting married next month, and we are headed to Wilmington for a long Bachelorette Weekend to celebrate HER! We are leaving this Thursday. I hope the weather is sunny, because we are staying on the beach.
And that's it. That is what I've got to share that I haven't shared for whatever reason. But now I have. So there. I've got to tell you about my give away and I need to do a Seersucker Movie Review too. Talk to you in a bit!