1. I won a FABULOUS giveaway from xo Queen Bee xo at Little Me, The Queen Bee. Do you remember her giveaway posted HERE? It was a Tervis Tumbler with what else on the front? Why a BEE of course :) And I won. Yippee! Well, xo Queen Bee xo sent my tumbler along, AND...don't you just know that her little muffin Hairy Winston sent LW a prize as well. Wasn't that just the sweetest?
2. Met the "friend" of the doctor. NOT IMPRESSED. If she is any indication of Mr. Doctor, I'm not interested. Next.
3. Lowcountry boil at Marilyn Monroe's house Friday night. All I can say about that is YUMMMM...
(Suz & I at the lowcountry boil)
4. When I got home from the lowcountry boil, Louis had eaten a hole the size of his head in the blinds in the front window of my house. My CUSTOM blinds. Hmph. Bad pups.
5. Saturday morning trip to Lowe's to attempt to replace CUSTOM blinds. Found some great flowers on clearance to dress up the patio for the White Party. I got an even greater discount on my purchases due to the fact that the Lowe's check out girl liked my shoes? Go figure.
6. Smalltown, VA had a wing festival this weekend. Yes, a buffalo wing festival of sorts. I hadn't a clue what to expect, but it ended up being quite fun considering I don't really eat buffalo wings ;)
7. After the wing festival a group of us headed to an outside restaurant to play Bocce Ball, and enjoy some evening cocktails and supper. Louis came along, and clearly he is quite the fan of Bocce Ball....
8. Sunday was a snuggly day on the couch, and a bit of staining of the patio furniture in the evening. Most excellent Sunday if I do say so myself.
**UPDATE ON STAGE 5 CLINGER**Thank you all for your advice and condolences. I really thought that perhaps I was overreacting, and that I should just keep trying to be nice. I realized, thanks to you, that sometimes you really just have to be a B. Sometimes it's necessary. BUT...before I do that...I've got one more trick up my sleeve...
I have decided that I am going to introduce the Stage 5 clinger to a friend of mine. I think they would actually make a great couple. I can't quite put my finger on it, but he's just a bit much for me. The introduction will take place at the White Party. He hasn't a clue, but I'm really, really, really hoping they hit it off :)
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE WHITE PARTY GIVEAWAY HERE BY SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT.