Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year's Eve...and New Year's Day.  I celebrated like the world was coming to and end or something, and therefore didn't move from the couch until Saturday afternoon.  Just in time for ANOTHER party!

These are some of the views from my NYE weekend.  Some of them may, or may not, be me.....
                                
        


(Bitch Bubbly!)



(Puppy Bottom)


(Some crazy riding a labradoodle)


(Hot Mess)


(New Year's Day Puppy Bath)


(Wet puppy)


(Sunday puzzle...)


(Puppy participation in the puzzle process)

T

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy New Year! The puzzle is really pretty! Did it take a long time to complete?

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Awww how sweet and fun! Days that end up like that are just the best.

MCW said...

I didn't off the couch ALL day Friday. Well I did make it to brunch, but walking across the street was so painful that I returned to my apt and didn't move the rest of the day!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

A bath...what a way to bring in the new year! A wesite is on x-mas list for next year! xx