Thursday, December 30, 2010

Same Old Lang Syne




Find more artists like Dan Fogelberg at Myspace Music


Did you know this song is actually a true story?

Did you know I love this song so very much?

Did you know that I used to date someone, and we swore this would be us one day?

I'll bet you didn't. 

You can read all about it here:

http://www.pjstar.com/news/luciano/x1101623574/Luciano-Its-a-memory-that-I-cherish

Well, not the part about the person I used to date...but you know....

Bottoms Up!

T

8 comments:

Jenny DB said...

USED TO?? MEH... ;-)

DIMH said...

Love it! Did you see it on my blog too?

Dee Stephens said...

Never heard this before. Thanks for sharing. What's up with used to? Do you have something to share ;) Happy NY!

Tote said...

Yes, let's have the dish about "use to"......
Happy New Year sweetie!

Unknown said...

"Desperately Seeking Seersucker" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/12/sites-to-see_31.html

Leslie said...

Admit it....you love the song because it's the same tune as The Good Old Song:

"The good old song of Wahoowa
We'll sing it o'er and o'er..."

Happy New Year!!

we hate you. love, us said...

aww, I love this

how i met your father blog said...

this song always makes me sad -- i always found it depressing and not very uplifting... but reading the story behind it changes my mind (just a bit!)