Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In Other News....

I'm listening to Christmas music.  Yes, you heard correctly!  A local radio station has already begun playing Christmas music and I'm LOVING IT! 

This Thursday there is a fabulous event taking place in Smalltown, VA.  It's called the Little Black Dress Party, and everyone I know is going!  In preparation for the event I decided I needed a little bit of color.  Therefore I put some self tanner on this morning.  Whoops!  Perhaps I overdid it a bit?  I just looked at myself in the mirror and my face looks as though it has been to the islands for a week.  The rest of me, not so much.  I will obviously have to work on this issue before Thursday's festivities!

And finally...some VERY exciting news!!!  For any of you girls that love Sex & The City as much as I do, I've got some scoop.  MK just shared it with me (well, all of us I guess) on her blog mrs.mfc.  Do be sure to hop over and check it out.  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

T

2 comments:

Jenny DB said...

I *heart* Christmas music. It usually takes approximately 2 days for Joe to forbid me from playing... but I am good at distracting:) fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

oh my favorite is Obvi Mariah Carey All I want for xmas is you:)

MCW said...

No Christmas music until after Thanksgiving for me! But, I CAN'T WAIT to start listening...

And can't wait for that book! Yayee!