Monday, March 14, 2011

WARNING: Don't Judge Me. I Find This Incredibly Funny.


Do you read The Bitchy Waiter?  I do.  He's awful sometimes, but that's why I like him :)

Anyway, a recent tweet of his was just "sweeted".


What is sweeted? 

It's when these crazy people sing your tweet.  Here, let me let THEM explain it:

We had an idea.



What if we picked tweets we liked from people and made them into songs? Would it be easy? Would people like it? We could call them "sweets"


A social experiment in music. A way to highlight tweets we love from people we love to follow. You tweet it, we sing it. Songs in 140 characters or less.


[Sweet] - A tweet we sing
[Re-Sweet] - A tweet that we re-tweet but we re-sweet it
[Sweet Reply] - A reply to a re-sweet that someone replied to

Did I confuse you yet?  Here, go see this:

http://wesingyourtweets.posterous.com/a-classic-sweet-for-kimkardashian

Or this:

http://wesingyourtweets.posterous.com/rs-re-sweet-bitchywaiter

Or this:

http://wesingyourtweets.posterous.com/rs-re-sweet-nickyhilton

I cannot stop laughing.  Crying really.  Am I the only one? 

This reminds me of the day that I discovered Hyperbole and a Half.

T

5 comments:

The Defunct Curator said...

This is just a tease because I have no sound on my work computer and will have to wait until I get alllllll the way home to see!

Ashley said...

haha- too funny!

Ann said...

what will they think of next? :)

REBrown said...

Ha ha

Hyperbole and a Half is one of the funniest websites ever!

Tote said...

Too funny!