Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Bang Flipper Strikes AGAIN!!!!

Creepy guy that misrepresents his looks has struck again!!! You know...the bang flipper? 2 days in a row. Doesn't he remember that I'm the girl that called him out and said "You look nothing like your pictures. I have seen you. You are unattractive. Leave me alone."

He has just e-mailed me the following:

"what are you up to this weekend?"

I have to address this. I really do. I have to put an end to this. I will send him another e-mail, and I will figure out if there is a way to block someone from contacting you ever again. This is out of control. He hasn't changed a single one of his pictures, and he is still pretending to be cute. Why would someone do that? Don't they realize that if they put up pictures of themselves from 15 years ago, actually meeting them is going to be a let down? I try to make my pictures very realistic. Me with a pony tail. Me in a dress. Me in pants. Me with a beer. I mean THIS is who I am. I want you to be pleasantly surprised when you meet me. Not let down :(

I'm going to go craft a snarky response. I will let you know what I say!

T

3 comments:

JKC said...

I have an ex-boyfriend who does exactly what you are describing on facebook & myspace. He puts up photos of himself from college - when he weighed significantly less & looked significantly better. I'm wondering - why would you do that to yourself? You're only setting everyone up for disappointment when they see you after many years of separation. Or even worse - it's just fodder for those who know you now to make fun of you! BE REAL people! :)

Wendy said...

Wow. Maybe he's a glutton for punishment? Or a serial killer? Either is n.v.g. haha

Abby said...

Girl, I am so with you on this post! Like you, I make my pics real - no bull shit. I even had one up there of me double fisting gin and tonics. I mean, if a guy doesn't appreciate that, then he's not for me.

This bang flipper sounds like a WF (weird fucker). I had one of those. I politely told him I wasn't interested, but he persisted. I kept ignoring him and haven't heard from him in a few days. Sometimes you have to be a bitch. It's okay. Good Luck and can't wait to hear more :)