Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Digress...

Remember when I said that I might veer away from the topic of dating every now and again on this blog (but not talk about work)? Well, this is one of the those times. I just received an e-mail from Aspinal of London (one of my very favorite stores in London) informing me that the spring "Brit Bag" can be mine for only $550. Now, I realize that some people may think $550 is quite a bit for a bag...but I personally believe that spending that much on a good quality bag is more of an investment than an expense.


I love this bag. It's white, navy & gold, which in my book is as classic as you can get. Hmmmmm.....Oh god! They have it in red patent as well. Uggghhh....


T

2 comments:

Jess said...

I do love the bag..but being a poor student, I would likely throw up if I spent that much on a purse..though, I agree that a good bag is an investment!

Wendy said...

DO IT.

Says the girl who just spent $350 on a Michael Kors bag...

But it was at the outlet! I swear.