Friday, April 17, 2009

Team Edward vs. Team Jacob. Geezzz...This Rift is Much More Serious Than I Realized.

I was Twilight obsessing again this afternoon, and found a "Team Jacob" bracelet. Not kidding. Personally, I think that is taking it a bit far....but in case you are in search of something to express your love for Jacob (who I do now remember...he's that sissy American Indian boy that lurks in the forest and such) Kat...I think it should be this:
Those of us who have some sense will most likely need to purchase this bracelet:
Perhaps I need to purchase the books to understand what a "crystal" heart and a silver apple have to do with Edward?

May the best team win (and by win I mean resist purchasing these ridiculous bracelets)!

T

3 comments:

**Liz** said...

Ha! You know you want to buy them.

Jess said...

Ha! I loved how you described Jacob! Read the books, he gets more important (and the books are better than the movie!)

An American Girl in London said...

Thanks JESS!! T totally stick with it he's a babe in the remaining books