Thursday, April 30, 2009

Be All You Can Be...on MDC!

Thanks to Wendy from Wendy's Adventures in Lalaland, I've FINALLY figured out how to take full advantage of all that MDC has to offer. She is always referencing these services she has utilized, and I'm always writing her little notes asking "what's that?" or "hey, where is that button?". I'm pretty sure by this point she thinks I'm "touched", but darnit....I finally figured it out!

I have spent a large part of this afternoon winking at anyone and everyone that I think is cute. Let me tell you something friends...there are no small amount of handsome men in North Carolina. I mentioned that previously, but after using the "Mutual Matches" function it has been confirmed. WOWSERS!

I can't even give you a run down of who I have winked at though. Why you ask? Well, it's because I've winked at so many men today my eye is sore, and I can't even remember who is who!

I hope I have some interesting e-mails/return winks to share with you tomorrow. AND...I'm still trying to figure out how to tell you a story. I've written it twice, but both times it comes out all wrong. MK is helping me. Perhaps tomorrow I will get it together?

Off to get a mani & pedi!

T

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on your newfound knowledge! You deserve a mani/pedi after all that hard work.
Look forward to hearing some stories that I am sure will result from all this winking!

Melia said...

Hope you enjoy the mani/pedi. I might have to join you next time!

Wendy said...

Glad to be of service... did I mention I charge $5 per question? Someone owes me a check! Muahaha.