Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry for Being Such a Whiney Pants :(

Sorry about my rant yesterday. This blog has nothing to do with how much I despise my boss, how much I despise the idiot....or my wanting to quit my job. This blog has everything to do with my crazy, dysfunctional dating life :) Although I will probably take some minor detours on this blog, I will most definitely refrain from ranting about my crappy job again. After re-reading that post it made me feel sorry for myself. Boo hiss to that!

However, you may find a post in the near future entitled "I QUIT MY JOB". Until then...you are spared :)

T

P.S. I may even log on to match.com today for a little inspiration....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Do it! Log in! I'm doing the same. Need some new blood in the inbox lol. :)

Melia said...

I'm with Wendy- go look for some "new blood"!

**Liz** said...

Yes yes do it!