Thursday, April 23, 2009

TAG! You're It...

Well then, here is another little something to keep me occupied and NOT working today. Oops! So, Prep In The Big Apple from MRM tagged me today with a little questionnaire. Thanks PITBA :)

Directions:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. tag other un-tagged people.

The Questions:
What is your current obsession? Blogging...apparently...

What do you think your name says about you? That I was supposed to be a boy.

Who was the last person you hugged? Hmmmm......probably TEN? I'm not a big hugger. (good thing TEN came along though...or my last hug may have been Lehrer. Yikes!)

What’s your favorite dinner? Filet Oskar with a side of asparagus. Yummmmmm....

What was the last thing you bought? A spray tan

What are you listening to right now? Smalltown, VA's local radio station

What is your favorite weather? The time right after Spring, but right before Summer. It's like 2 days long and the weather is perfect. You can wear a sundress, but not get too hot...even in the middle of the afternoon. It's the perfect time to sit on patios and enjoy mint juleps, or mohitos, or some such cocktail.

What is your least favorite season? Winter. I don't understand how to accessorize properly with winter clothes.

What's in your bathroom cabinet? The regular. Lotions and potions and band-aids and q-tips and ACE bandages, and such.

Say something to the person/s who tagged you. PITBA...I'm so glad we've found each other! (hahaha..that sounded corny). Anyway, our love of pink and green, our search for a deserving man, our love of nutcrackers, our addiction to blogging...what can I say?

What is your favorite tea flavor? Sweet-Iced. Is that a flavor?

What did you want to become as a child? A veterinarian

What do you miss? My dad

What's your favorite brand of jeans? I'm still a Seven girl. Have lots of others, but Seven A-pockets were made for me.

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? Does a purse count? If so...a Classic Chanel Black Quilted Lambskin Double Flap 2.55 bag :)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Back to the Cinque Terre. Vernazza specifically. It would be a beautiful day to sit under the castle on the wall and watch the fishermen :)

Who do you want to meet in person? Can they be dead? If so...F. Scott Fitzgerald. If not....um...Mr. Seersucker?

What is your most challenging goal right now? To not quit my job by just walking out the door...today

What’s your 5 year plan? To be doing something different in 5 years. Sorry. That's about all I've got at the moment.

Bonanno's or Jack Rogers? Bonanno's!

What is my favourite sport to watch? Virginia Tech Football!

To play? Tennis

What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? My Cartier Love Bracelet. I didn't even take if off for my spray tan :)

Now it's my turn to tag people. If I've tagged you and you've already been tagged in the recent past, please forgive me :) I tried to do a little research, but I may have missed it. I tag:

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY HOME...
All Things Melia
An American Girl in London
Bonanno's or barefoot!
Burlap Condoms
Living Under the Big Star
MINDLESS MUSINGS ON MY AVERAGE LIFE
My Blog (Doesn't Suck!)
my flip flopz
The Pure and Simple Truth
WENDY'S ADVENTURES IN LALALAND
Where is my Purse?

As a side note...I'm not really sure why I've even tagged All Things Melia & Where is my Purse?, as they never play along! Please be sure to click over to their blog and cyber smack them for me, won't you?

T

3 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Love your answers! You and I have so much in common, including our search for a man who doesn't suck (hopefully two different men) that it was like blog fate or something.

Melia said...

Thanks for the tag :)

ms. mindless said...

i never get around to doing tags! i am holding out my wrist to be cyber smack by you right now!