Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And In Closing....

....I have absolutely no idea where this picture came from. I may very well have taken it from YOUR blog. If I did, please let me know and I will give you credit for making launch into giggles every time I see this.

I have been trying to clean up all of the saved pictures on my computer. The pictures that I randomly insert into my blog, and then never use again. And never delete. You know the ones. Anyway, I came across this pic and just had to share:


HAPPY TUESDAY!

T

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh gosh, that is so funny and so sad all at the same time..and for reasons I cannot really make sense of, it reminds me of my neice..haha. How strange.

JKC said...

i want to squeeze the poop out of that little guy!

Samma said...

hahaha- I sent that pic to my husband this winter. I told him when he upsets me thats what I look like- worked like a charm!