Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Westie Wednesday

Louis called, and he's irritable.  Says he's not getting enough press time on the blog.  Seriously?

He's at the groomer today.  He does tend to get a bit uppity when he's there.  You should see him when I pick him up!  Prancing around like a little gentleman, and nodding at passers by.  He knows he looks good.  Really, he does.  I've raised quite the quirky little pup.  I was watching Toddlers & Tiaras the other day, and I'm not kidding when I say he plopped right down and became engrossed in the show :-o  He should have been a show dog.  Oh well.

So, I'm going to commence with Westie Wednesday.  This will be my version of Wordless Wednesday.  Because really, by now you are all pretty clear on the fact that "wordless" doesn't really work for me :) 

Without further adieu:

(Louis right after I called him out for his obsession with Toddlers & Tiaras)


(Louis running to the furthest corner of the patio in response to my command "Louis, come here please.")

(Louis rocking his bandanna from Julep & Derby!  Louis must have felt that he was looking quite debonair, as he kept sticking his nose up at us.  So...in revolt we began calling him Pierre.  He was not pleased, hence the rear end shot.)


(Louis picked out these note cards.  They remind him of he and his toy lion.  Well, he dismembered his toy lion, but the memory is still there.  I think I'm going to purchase them for Christmas.)


I also confess I have a slight obsession with these Westie Wellie Boots:


Oh God.  I'm going to become that crazy old lady alone with her dog aren't I?  Eeekkkss!

T

3 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Louis would so totally be the cutest show dog!! heehee!! You totally need those wellies too. YAY for Westie Wednesday, I love it!! xoxo Hope you are well T!

xo Queen Bee xo said...

Seriously.. I wish Louis and Hairy Winston could meet. They would be fast friends! :) Have a great day.

Beth Dunn said...

He is too cute!
xoxo
SC