Monday, June 14, 2010

Where To Begin?

Well, at the beginning of course!

I finally saw SITC 2 on Thursday night with Barbie and The Voice of Reason.  I must say, I agree with most of what people told me.  The movie itself was not as good as the first one.  Not as good as the series either.  BUT...I still loved it :)  How can you not love it?  The girls are together again, on some wild adventure, and they are dressed to the nines. 

When I was out on the town the night of my birthday a girl came up to me, pointed and said "Sex in the City".  I hadn't a clue what she was talking about.  Now I do.  My dress.  It was so much like the dress Carrie wore in one of the scenes.  However, I neglected to include the turban in my ensemble :)  SITC will always be one of those things I have to see.  No matter how good/bad/indifferent I feel about the movie(s).  I just HAVE to see them.  Do you agree?


(me, Barbie, The Voice of Reason)

Friday night was a lingerie bridal shower/bachelorette night for a girlfriend.  She and her beau are to be married on June 26th.  It is going to be a beautiful wedding, and I'm so happy for her.  For both of them, but especially for her.  She and I have been through so many ups and downs with the men in our lives.  She has, admittedly, been through some pretty bad ones.  Guys that made her begin to wonder if she should just give up.  I'm so glad she didn't :)  She landed a good one. No....make that a GREAT one!

(me, K, Daisy and Barbie)


(me and Barbie)

Saturday night was the celebration to end all celebrations.  MK and BFF share a birthday. AND...Saturday night people came out in droves to celebrate THEM.  It was truly a magical night.  We all danced into the evening and I so wish I didn't have this hang up about the white boxes.  Why you ask?  Because the facial expressions really make the pictures.  They are beyond hysterical!

But, you will just have to use your imagination.  I know, I know....


(BFF, Barbie, me, The Voice of Reason)


(me, MK, BFF)


(FOG MACHINE!!)


(me and The Panda.  what?)

I think it is safe to say that we celebrated BFF and MK's birthdays to the fullest! 

Sunday was lovely too.  A very different kind of lovely:)  I'm going to hold off on chatting about that right now though.  I know you will understand.

"The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.” -Jalal ad-Din Rumi

T

7 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend!

MCW said...

I feel the same way about SATC! Doesn't matter how good it is...as long as the 4 of them are in it.
The Panda is very confusing. Where you near an Asian restaurant like Panda Express or something? Ha.

Anonymous said...

So much fun!! xx

Jenny DB said...

You girls look fabulous!! But now you got me wondering about your wonderful sunday? :)

Unknown said...

It looks like you all had so much fun out there!

Kim Reese said...

What a fun time!!

TudorCity Girl said...

So glad you had such a fun time. That panda picture!! Enquiring minds sure what to hear about the Sunday too. :)
Such a great quote...Love Rumi quotes!