Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tag - I'm It!

Elizabeth from Biz and the Bungalow tagged me earlier this week to answer a few questions.  I've been putting off actually answering them because I've been so overwhelmed with this stupid red hair situation.  BUT...now that we've resolved all of that I'm going to tell you a little story....



If you could be fluent in any foreign language, which would it be and why? 

Italian.  I would sell my home, and my car and pack up Louis and my favorite frocks, and move to Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy.  Never to be seen again.  However, I would probably go to the internet coffe shop in town to write on my blog every day.  So no worries.  I would keep you in the loop :)









Are you a dog person or a cat person?


Need I say more?



Pretty shoes or practical shoes?

Pretty.  Always.



If you could have your own version of Eat, Pray, Love, what three places would you go and what three verbs would you pick?

Italy, Bali and Prague.  Only I would reverse the order.  I'd end in Italy.  And I'd never come back :)  Probably Eat, Drink, Love.  Although I think the idea is to change things up a bit.  And that's pretty much what I do now.  And it doesn't seem to be working very well.  Hmmm.....



East coast or west coast? 

EC BITCHES!  Obviously.  Please excuse my French.

(disclaimer: i have no clue who this person is.  i googled "east coast hand signal", and this is what popped up)



Do you regularly go to worship services?

Eeehhhh.....please don't make me answer this :(  No.  No, I don't.  I did!  And then I didn't.  And I've no excuse. And I miss it.  Truly, I do.  But I don't.  Bad, bad T.



How do you feel about betta fish?

I don't. 



If you could change your hair color to any shade and have it look totally fabulous and natural, which would you pick?

Red.  Which I recently discovered is probably not gonna happen.  Ever.
 
 
Thanks so much for the tag Elizabeth!!  This was fun :)
 
T

13 comments:

Ann said...

after seeing those pictures I don't blame you for wanting to go there and never come back.
Love the east coast hand signal.

MCW said...

I will move the Cinque Terre with you!!! I love it there!!!!!!!!!
I actually went drunk, 3 am swimming right where those boats are parked in your 1st picture.

The Bee Charmer said...

Pretty shoes all the way!!! Even if your toes are bleeding! I enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Ha, these were great! I'd go red, too. Thanks for playing along!

Deviled Megs said...

The east coast hand signal totally made me laugh

Dee Stephens said...

You, I and MCW need a girls weekend. Swimming drunk in Italy sounds like the place ;0 lol

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

So fun, especially the hand signal. Have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Love your answers...only one request...take me with you!

DIMH said...

I love Cinque Terre! I spent my 23rd birthday there! Weeeeeee

Jenny DB said...

Those pics from Italy are so pretty!!! Also, who is a cat person? I mean, really.. they love on their terms. No spank you I want a good cuddle when I want one thank you very much.. oh, you're under the bed and aren't coming out until a day that doesn't end in Y? Great...
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Cute survey! I love those pictures of Italy... what a fabulous place to live... sigh!

Screen Door Prep said...

Loved reading this, & you accompanied your answers w/ great photos!

I left you a surprise on my blog!

how i met your father blog said...

oh goodness... i just popped over to let you know i've tagged you in another post. oops! but who doesn't want to know more about DSS???