Monday, November 28, 2011

Monte My Cristo, S'il Vous Plaît

Two weeks ago, or something like that, we had PJ Brunch Club.  It was at my house, and we decided to make the following menu:

Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Scrambled Eggs
Sausage Links
Bacon
Fruit Salad w/Marshmallows
Mini Eclairs



I have always wanted to make a Monte Cristo Sandwich.  And now I have. I am a fan :)










Everyone arrived at 1pm, and TEN and I were sporting our Vineyard Vines westie PJ pants :-o


I invited all pups to this gathering of the PJ Brunch Club, and so we had some additional guests this time!

(Frosty Paws for the pups!)


PJ Brunch Club lasted until 8pm.  I think everyone had a good time :)


T

7 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I swear...if we lived in the city we would hang all the time.
8pm! LOL! How fun!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

This looks so good. I love brunch

Deviled Megs said...

8PM?!?! Y'all are total rockstars, love it!

MCW said...

Those sandwiches look delicious. Have never attempted to make MC at home.

The fruit marshmallow thing. Not gonna lie...looks a little scary. However, I am sure it was great :)

Ann said...

well that was some brunch

REBrown said...

I love Monte Cristos - they are the perfect combo of sweet and savory.

Seeing the ambrosia salad really takes me back - my elementary school cafeteria served that at almost every lunch.

From DC to Sweet Tea said...

omg. delicious!!!! you are making me hungry...