Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Westie Wednesday




Quite a few years ago, a dear friend gave me this print.  I put it in a very special place (read: place where it would not get lost), and then proceeded to lose it!  This print was given to me before Louis came to live with me, and for that reason is even more special. :)  I finally had it framed, and it is on the fire place mantle in my living room. 



Louis spent most of the Thanksgiving Holiday resting his eyes.  And his paws.  And his belly.  He pretty much rested everything on various part of the couch....for 6 days. He is an excellent rest-er.



Well, until he found that mouse under my woodpile.  Then was quite alert!



I fear he's a wee bit out of shape though.  There is still a mouse in my woodpile :-o

Westie Licks,

T & Louis

8 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

Ohhhhhh that print is fabulous!!! I love it- especially against your green walls!

Ashley said...

What a good little mouse getter!

Ann said...

Love that print and I often put things in safe places so I won't lose them. Too bad I can never remember where those places are.
Louis looks like Duke when he's trying to crawl under our shed. I hope Louis doesn't come out from under the wood pile as Duke does

Ann said...

oh rats, that was supposed to say hope he doesn't come out from under the wood pile as DIRTY as duke does

REBrown said...

Ha I love the picture of Louis's little butt sticking out from the wood pile!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

A mouse in the house .. yikes! Hope you guys are getting ready for old Santa!

Hugs, katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

glad louis had a relaxing thanksgiving :)

Unknown said...

Molly was a good rester, too. Love that print! Too cute.