Friday, July 17, 2009

Bon Voyage


TEN is leaving tomorrow morning for vacation. Without me :(

I'm okay with it really...it's a boy trip. AND...I'm gone non-stop anyway with all of my wedding activities, so I can't blame him for wanting to go away too. However, I'm going to be blogging bunches because there is so much to update you on, and I simply haven't had the time.

I'm off to bridal shower # 3, tomorrow morning in DC. Coming back Sunday, and then I have all of next week to get myself situated before he returns. You know how it is...you meet someone, it's all fun and games, and then you wake up one day and realize you have zero clean clothes...the grass hasn't been mowed in months...you have no food in the house...your birthday thank you notes are a month overdue. That type of thing. I wouldn't trade a moment of the time I've spent with him for anything, but it sure is going to feel good to get caught up!

TEN comes home next Friday morning, and then I leave Saturday morning for bridal shower #4, and bachelorette weekend #2...in Charlotte. Back on Sunday, and then I'm home for a while. Thank heavens :)

So...you will be hearing quite a bunch from this little blogger next week as I try to keep myself distracted while the cat is away.....

T

3 comments:

Jess said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun with everything...such a busy girl!!

MCW said...

Thank go TEN is out of the bag so you can blog!
BTW...does he wear seersucker? :)

MCW said...

I meant thank god..not go