Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lovely Award!



A huge thank you to Bethany from Maryland Pink & Green who has awarded me the Happy 101 Award!  What an honor :)  As Bethany said, it makes me smile to think that my blog makes others happy.  Thanks for making my day Bethany!!

To accept this award, I must list ten things that make me happy, pass the award on to 10 bloggers, link and thank the person who gave the award to me and notify the new recipients of the award.


10 Things That Make Me Happy:
 
1. Sundresses
2.  Sassy Sandals
3.  Horse Races
4.  Cocktails with Friends Outside
5.  Falling Asleep Wrapped Tightly in Someone's Arms
6.  Puppy kisses
7.  Traveling to Far Away Places
8.  Holding Hands
9.  Having a Clean and Orderly House
10.Sitting in a Lawn Chair at the Beach With My Feet in the Water
 
I would like to pass this blog along to 10 bloggy friends whose blogs definitely make me happy! 
 
Alanna from Sparkles and Sundresses
E from E, Myself and I
Emily Elizabeth from Emily Elizabeth and The Big Blue Dogs
The Redhead and her Pooch Lola from Lola's Journey To and Fro
Tiffany from Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy
The Plaid Mama from Plaid Chaos
Amy from Sweet Home Amy
Aliya from The View From My Shoes
Tudor City Girl
Wendy from Wendy's Adventures in LaLaLand
 
Congrats Happy Bloggers!!
 
T

8 comments:

MCW said...

#4, 9 and 10 are my favorites too!

Emily Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the tag! Sorry to hear about Louis and your heel! I get upset when our pups do that too. And I take it personally!

:( Hope you are having a great week!

DIMH said...

I agree with all your happy things! Especially being wrapped in someone's arms. I'm an addict.

E said...

Thank you Thank you!!! I LOVE your blog and love reading about your cute pup! (Even when he is doing naughty things!)

alanna said...

oh thank you girly!! haha i totally agree with your 1 through 4, but after that you're more romantic than i am! that and i've gotten my fill of 'traveling to far away places' during the last seven months!

BLC :o said...

Oh what fun fun fun! I love holding hands too. :) Xoxo-BLC

JKC said...

left a present for you on my blog today...you've got awards coming out your ears! :)

Wendy said...

thanks, chica! i love your blog too! :)