The full article can be found at:
Cheers! 6 ways a little booze does the body good.
Of course the gist of the article was that drinking in moderation is good for the body, but here's my thinking....
I don't drink all the time. So, if I save up my alcohol consumption for say....Friday night, that would equal drinking in moderation all week. Right?
Some highlights from the article:
- Women who drink occasionally may live longer.
- Moderate drinking may actually protect your brain — especially if you’re a woman.
- Women who drink moderately are less likely to develop high blood pressure.
- A few drinks a week might keep the heart doctor away.
- White wine may help you breathe better.
- Drinkers exercise more than teetotalers — and the more people drink, the more they exercise. (Hmmm....I don't know about this one....)