Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If You Try to Double Dribble THIS GIRL You Just Wait And See What Happens!

You all know I've been out of the "dating game" for a while now. 

When I first started this blog I was living the dating game.  I found some blogs written by other single girls going through the same thing I was, and read them daily.  These girls were right where I was.  Looking for Mr. Right.  Most of them, like me, were on Match.com.  Some....eHarmony.  Regardless, we were all doing exactly the same thing. 

We commented on each other's blogs constantly.  We snarked about the jerks we went out with.  We laughed at the bizarre ones.  And we smiled, and jumped up and down in our seats, when one of us found someone that we thought could really make us happy. 

One of my favorite bloggers is high heel gal from The High-Heel Diaries




She and I both stumbled across "potentials" at about the same time.  She called hers "twenty".  Pretty funny that I ended up calling mine  "TEN". 

twenty didn't turn out to be Mr. Right.  He, obviously, is an idiot.  So, now high heel gal is trying to figure it all out.  She's determined that she is going to take away from this experience some deeper knowledge of relationships.  I've learned a whole heck of a lot from her in the last month or so.  She has a way with words. She has a way of making things make sense.  And...she has a way of making you laugh. 

high heel gal has written some remarkable and insightful posts on her new blog that I highly recommend you read.  Even if you aren't single, it never hurts to evaluate your relationship.  To figure out where you relationship fits in.  Are you with a lifer?  Have you been Double Dribbled?  Hmmmm......

Visit The High Heel Diaries to find out!

Keep blogging HHG!  I look forwarding to reading every single post :)

T

4 comments:

Jenny DB said...

aawww, blog love. heading there now to check her out:)

Yelena said...

i'm single and now i'm going over to this blog and checking it out.. sounds great! thanks for the recomendation! :)

Kassie said...

I'm going to check it out! :)

mk said...

What a great friend you are. I checked out HHD and loved it. Thanks for sharing!